Free Local Business Listing Sites List 2018: A business listing is a public profile that contains a business’ vital information such as name, address, number, website, hours of operation, and more. They act as a “virtual doorway” to local businesses, and can (and should) be found across hundreds of online listings and directory sites across the web. Some directories are vertical-specific, though many (like Google+, Yelp, Yellow Pages, and so on) are generic catch-alls for all businesses.
A business directory is an online list of businesses within a particluar niche, location or category. One way local businesses can get found by online searchers is through inclusion in business directories.
Why are they important?
Local businesses need listings in order to be found, and consumers need listings to find products and services they’re looking for! If you want to rank well in local search, your business needs consistent NAP data (name, address, phone number), website, hours, and more across all major listing directories. This is essential for search engines to validate them as a credible local business.
The more accurate and consistent data there is about the business across the web, the more search engines will trust the validity of the business. And the more the search engines trust the business, the higher they will rank in local SERPs (Search Engine Results Page).
What should your listings include?
The most crucial data held in a business listing is the NAP data—name, address, and phone number information. However:
- 86% of businesses have either missing or incorrect company name information listed across all listings sources!
- Another vital piece of information to include is hours of operation.
- 76% of consumers report that they expected hours of operation information when conducting a search!
- Also, including your website link will get more traffic to your website, and could help improve your ranking on Google.
- 93% of businesses have either missing or incorrect website information listed across all listings sources.
Benefits of posting your business listing :
- Grow your Business fast: Imagine you have made your presence online through a local online directory. You can reach local customers easily.
- Get the top position: Advertising your business to area specific has many advantages. For local businessmen, it is an opportunity
- Develop Brand image: Your local business too needs brand management and image making.
- Trusted Brand: Imagine you have made your presence online through a local online directory,People will trust your brand and good review will motivate them to buy your products.
So, now check out latest Local Business listing Sites 2018